Freshwater aquarium sharks can be predators and see small fish as live food. This is more common when they reach quite larger sizes. Some freshwater sharks are not predators, but they are aggressive and can bully, bite, or nip the fins of other tank companions..Also known as the Black Fin Shark, the Columbian Shark is a catfish which will grow quite large in an aquarium. It may also be referred to as Jordan’s Catfish or the .The generic term “Shark” is applied to many unrelated fish with a similar body shape found all over the world. Freshwater Sharks are not true sharks, but are .Sharks! Can you really keep them in your freshwater aquarium? Find out in this article as we go through what freshwater aquarium sharks you can keep..
Freshwater Sharks prefer aquariums that contain several hiding spaces, along with driftwood and larger thick leaved plants. No relation to marine sharks, these curious fish make a wonderful addition to the semi aggressive aquarium by adding a great deal of personality and character..Most freshwater aquarium sharks are not true sharks but members of the Cyprinid family which also includes Barbs, Minnows, Danios and Rasboras. There are also a few catfish that have garnered the title of “shark” because of .
- 7 Ideal Sharks For The Saltwater Aquarium Petcha
- 5 Rare Exotic Freshwater Fish For Your Aquarium
- Exhibits Aquaria Klcc
- Aquarium Fish For Sale Tropical Fish Freshwater Fish
- Aquarium Fish Marine Freshwater Fish Aquarium Industries
- List Of Freshwater Aquarium Fish Species Wikipedia
- Aquarium Ich Disease Ichthyophthirius Multifilis
- Freshwater Oddballs Rare Unusual Aquarium Fish
- How To Set Up A Freshwater Aquarium With Pictures
- Common Freshwater Sharks For Aquariums Pethelpful